Blueair HealthProtect air purifiers.
Effectively removes 99.99% of live airborne SARS-CoV-2 virus* under laboratory conditions.
Blueair’s HealthProtect is the most advanced air purifier; provides 24/7 protection against viruses and bacteria with GermShield technology; Removes up to 95% of wildfire odors in 30 min; Tested on ammonia, acetaldehyde and acetic acid (JEM 1467-2015).
- Third-party verified for medium rooms; Completely filters air in large bedroom or living room in about 12.5 min (4.8x an hour at 38 m2).
- HEPASilent Ultra technology; Removes 99.97% of airborne particles like virus and bacteria; dust, pollen, dander, and mold; Removes VOC and odors with layer of activated carbon.
- Traps & Kill Germs: Activated when on standby, Germshield technology proactively monitors conditions to kill germs and prevent growth of bacteria on the filters.
- Low energy and noise; Energy Star rated using less energy than an incandescent lightbulb (25 W) on low and (45 W) on high.
- Quieter than a whisper (22 dB) on low and a normal conversation (45 dB) on high.
- Truly smart features; Blueair app features like Clean Air ETA count down, Welcome Home setting, SmartFilter RFID tracks filter use in real-time and more.
- Premium LCD interface; Detailed updates on air quality in real-time, including particle (PM1, PM2.5, PM10) and VOC levels, temperature, humidity and filter life.
- Remote control: Yes (via Blueair App)
- On/off timer: Yes (via Blueair App)
- Filter replacement indicator: Yes
- Integrated air sensors: Yes
- Quiet operation
- 4 speed settings
- Auto mode
- Smart Filter included
- CADR rating smoke 455 m3/h
- CADR rating pollen 465 m3/h
- CADR rating dust 475 m3/h
- Dimension H69.1, W30, D30 CM
- Weight 12.5 kgs
- 1.8 m cable length
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee
- Certified by AHAM (Association of Home Appliances Manufacturer).
*HealthProtect 7400 series tested by MRIGlobal. The test chamber size is 0.37 m³, was limited by safety protocols and different from standard testing area for room sizes up to 38 m². Not proven to kill SARS-CoV-2 or reduce or prevent COVID-19 transmission.